- Potty trained faster: The natural absorption ensures that babies experience the sensation of going to the toilet and therefore children in washable diapers become potty trained sooner.
- Reduce diaper waste: washable diapers are better for the environment. You can reduce your waste by up to 22 kilos per month!
- Reduce exposure to chemicals: Billie Wonder washable diapers consist of a water-repellent and an absorbent fabric. The water-repellent fabric is the soft and breathable PUL (Polyurethane laminated fabric). The absorbent fabric is made of 55% hemp and 45% organic Oeko-Tex cotton. A lot nicer for baby skin than disposable diapers!
- Minimize rashes and skin irritation: cloth diapers and diaper rash, what about? The fabric that Billie Wonder's reusable diapers are made of ensures that your baby's skin is less irritated.
- Save money: washable diapers are cheaper than disposable diapers. You can save about 750 euros in costs on your first child by using washable diapers versus disposable diapers.
- Stop leaks: Are you worried about washable diapers leaking through? The washable diapers from Billie Wonder consist of different layers, so you don't have to worry about leakage.
Try washable diapers? Take out a subscription to washable diapers from Billie Wonder now from € 32.50 per month. We have both a set of washable diapers size 1 and washable diapers size 2 in the range, including washable diapers for the night. You can also rent a special washable diaper diaper pail with two washing nets at Tiny Library. View the different options here .