What is a co sleeper?
One co-sleeper is a crib that you can use both as a separate crib, but also as a trundle bed. You then attach the co-sleeper to your own bed with safety straps. There is an upright side between the parental bed and the co-sleeper, which you can lower so that you can easily reach your baby. That makes it ideal for feeding your baby at night. The co-sleeper is a beautiful and practical solution to have your baby close to you during the first months, while your baby is safe in his or her own bed.
Benefits of co-sleeper
Co-sleeping can therefore make a positive contribution to the brain development of your baby. It is also ideal if you have just given birth, because as a mother you do not always have to get out of bed to feed or comfort your baby. In addition to these benefits, there are other benefits of the co-sleeper:
- It promotes the attachment between mother and child.
- Attachment contributes to emotional, social and cognitive development of the brain.
- It ensures that your baby less tearful is.
- Babies who sleep alone in a room are twice as likely to die from SIDS than children who sleep with their parents.
- Mother and child fall asleep faster.
- It helps newborn babies regulate of breathing and heart rate.
- Your baby recognizes your scent that makes him or she feel safe feels.