7 months: Are you taking care of yourself? Time for something tasty
You are now around 30 weeks pregnant and this can be quite a hectic period. Almost leave, arrange last things for work and the delivery is getting closer. That's why, here's an important reminder: take care of yourself, time for something delicious.
Since your baby is probably now the size of a small bunch of bananas, we have selected a nice feel-good recipe for this. An easy comfort recipe inspired by Jet van Nieuwkerk's chunky monkey ice cream.
YOU NEED THIS
- 3 ripe bananas (the riper the better)
- 2 large tablespoons of cottage cheese
- 100 grams of chocolate
- 15 grams of walnuts
THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE IT
- Peel the bananas and cut them into pieces.
- Put these in a container and freeze them for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Remove the bananas just before making the ice cream.
- Puree the frozen bananas together with the quark with a hand blender or in a sturdy blender.
- Check a few times if the mixture no longer contains any lumps by stirring it occasionally with a spatula.
Break the walnuts and chocolate into pieces and fold into the mixture.