4 months pregnant: Need inspiration? These are the cutest baby names of the moment
Especially with the first pregnancy, it can feel very abstract to have a baby in your belly. Choosing a name can help make it a little more tangible. But where do you start? And how do you agree with your partner? To help you on your way, we have put together the best names for girls and boys.
NATURE WONDER 🌳
Do you love nature as much as we do? Many names are inspired by nature and can refer to plants, flowers, animals and even planets.
- Poppy - means poppy
- Floris - derived from florissant and means to bloom
- Wolf - is obvious and literally means wolf
- Olivier - a more famous name, but did you know it also means olive tree?
- Luna - means moon
IS IT A BOY OR GIRL? 💜
A trend at a time when gender neutrality is getting a lot of attention.
ONE SYLLABLE, NICE AND EASY 1 ️⃣
Do you like to keep it simple and like names with only one syllable? We like this one the best.
- By means of
RATHER UNIQUE 🌟
These names are not only rare, they also have a special meaning.
- Zale - this represents the power of the sea
- Nolan - means champion
- Novée - this name is derived from nova meaning new
- Dieke - refers to the protector of the people
- Ayden - means fiery
ENGLISH, PLEASE 🌎
You can also choose to give your baby an English name. This way you know for sure that the name can also be pronounced abroad.
- Indy - beautiful/gorgeous
- Flynn - red-haired son
- Pip/Pippa - horse friend
- Leo - lion
- Milo - soldier
TREND SETTER ⛩️
A striking trend of recent times: Japanese names. Although these names are common in Japan, they are often unique in the Netherlands.
- Miki - refers to a supported tree branch
- Yuki - stands for blessed, snow and courage
- Amaya - refers to nighttime rain
- Juro - represents the tenth
- Ren - means 'lily' and 'pure'
Need more inspiration? Check out Tinder for baby names, the BabyName app !